Improve profitability. Increase growth. Accelerate execution. New markets. New products or services.
Focused efforts & communication based on a strategic framework.
STRATEGY – WHY DO YOU NEED ONE?
Strategy is important because the business resources available to achieve your goals are usually limited. Strategy generally involves you setting goals, determining actions to achieve the goals, and mobilizing resources to execute the planned actions. Strategy reveals patterns of activity as the organization adapts to its environment or competition. It requires Strategic Thinking to determine who you are, where you are going, the value you provide, and how to optimally deliver that value via Road map.
ENERGIZE YOUR ORGANIZATION!
Experience Impact partners with you to build the foundation of success for your business. Solutions are designed specific to your needs and results in customized outcomes that can include…
- Establishing your direction and focus through collaborative planning workshops delivering your Purpose, Vision, Mission, Values & Critical Success Factors.
- Exploring and documenting your Value Chain & Process Framework enabling the optimal alignment of your resources to obtain your desired goals.
- Revealing your Target Operating Model and your Goals and Objectives to either improve or shift that model.
- Identifying your key performance indicators (KPIs) & create a balanced and integrated scorecard to monitor your progress with your defined strategy.
- Creating an overall Roadmap that will guide you from where you are to where you want to go.
From the Blog:
- What Is Strategy?
At its simplest, strategy is “planning the plan.” Every initiative, every project, every task is planned based on some desired outcome. Teams can work hard to accomplish an end goal, but if all end goals do not originate from an overarching strategy where people, process, and performance have been interwoven, then their work is separate and siloed, greatly minimizing the overall potential impact. Some people call it working smart, but it’s more than that: It is working with Strategic Purpose. With Strategic Purpose, efforts are multiplied — think 2+2=10 — with goals and objectives that reflect a greater outcome only when layered with other endeavors.
How Is Strategic Purpose Achieved?
- Start with the basics – What are your purpose, vision, mission, and values?
- Know your customer – Who are they, what do they need/want, and what is their journey?
- Align your business to the customer – Flip the Customer Journey into your Business Value Chain.
- Invest in your team – Who do you need and what culture and journey do you want for them?
- Put it all together – What is your Target Operating Model?
- Create a plan – How do you create it or make it better?
Depending upon the size of your team, the thought and time investment can vary. A small team could knock out all six steps in a one to two day strategic session. A larger team may need 15–30 days to build consensus. Each step advances the step(s) prior to create a compounding impact and more predictable desired outcomes.
Experience Impact guides you through the process of creating a Strategic Purpose, enabling your team to get the maximum return on investment from the time invested. We also have Strategic Thinkers who can help you see new opportunities emerge out of your team’s conversations.
Contact us today to get you Moving from Strategy to Results!